Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I know.. I know...


ACK!.. life is moving so fast that I have had very little time for quilting for just little old me, but that has not stopped me from thinking and doodling  free motion quilting ideas or for that matter obsessing about tracking down Katie Jumprope fabric.

Mind you this quilt did not help.. this one was spotted at the Sisters Quilt Show  which I am Oh so hoping to go to next year!

But tonight I quilt... its just me and the Bunny Bum Quilt( thank you Erin, it now has a slightly more refined name!)  I am thinking of doing a rather new stitch.. so watch for photos tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures, have "fun"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I got it. You. Me. Road trip to Oregon next year! Or fly. This West Coast girl will show you the sites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to hear from you!