Sunday, July 25, 2010

Doodle Day


Well today was way more about getting my studio knocked into shape than about quilting, but it was on my mind the whole time.  So much that by the end of the afternoon I had a stack of 20+ postit notes with quilting motif ideas that were springing to my head that I just HAD to get down on paper to free up some of my gray-matter. ( I find as an ADD person that if I can write it down I can let my head drop it knowing that it's now down on paper.. otherwise it just keeps swimming around trying to stay in the front of my brain so I don't forget it!)

 20 post-its don't make for a tidy desk space so I had to come up with another idea and this is what I ended up with.  I have printed off a smack load of them ( used the back of other paper to conserve a few trees) and then hole punched them for a binder... this way I can keep all my ideas together to look back over when I am ready for a new project!

I am not sure if this would be a help to anyone else but in case it would be I have converted it to a PDF file and am happy to share it with you!

( not on the image.. it's not high res enough to print)

To download my FreeForm Doodle Sheet.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to hear from you!