Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Delivering my baby...

Bet you did not know that the friendly men in brown are also into obstetrics!  Well they are since they are the ones who will be delivering my brand spaking new Avante 18 to me this week!  Well to actually be totally clear they will be bringing the rails and handles, my machine is here in town just waiting for me.. like a baby that has not been brought home from the hospital.  I feel a great need to drive by and see it every couple of days and today I broke down and even gave it's box a little sobbing overlong hug  pat with a promise that it would be home very soon.

 I desperately hope that my other babies Big-Girl and Mama's Girl are not jealous and understand that I have enough room in my heart for all of them. In fact I am already dreaming of the beautiful music that we will all make together!

In the mean time I am working on getting my studio ready for such a large addition!  Given the square footage I have and the way it's set up I could not figure out a way to open the Avante up to it's full 12 foot table and rail set-up without removing a wall so when its set up next week I will have it set at 8 feet which is more than enough for most of the work I want to do.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go obsessively check the tracking status on the UPS website

7 comments:

  1. Are you looking to activate amazon primevideo.com/mytv in your device without any hassles? You need a correct primevideo.com/mytv enter code link account in order to setup your device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing! Know about Garmin Express Update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written post you share here valuable information you will be share with us, it’s really helpful for me I like to read this blog, thank you so much for share this awesome blog. Know about Garmin.com/Express.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to hear from you!